Hi blogger, Here I’d like to share about how to create header and footer in Ms. Office word 2007. This tutorial can be apply in ms. Office word 2003. All of blogger have heard on header and footer of ms. Office word 2003/2007/2010. But what I meant here just to use in other section such as section 2, section 3 when we will made article or e book complete with cover, preface, etc. But sometimes if we couldn’t have understood how to create it, so we were still made it with some of file such as file of cover, file of preface, etc. so now, I will make a demonstrate where I will create header and footer in section 2.
- a. Open your ms. Office word 2007. The first page, might we will make the cover or table of contect. Example, here I will create a tutorial and first of page will create as the cover. And then I will create the content of table in the second page and continue page what I will write.Create header and footer in ms. Office 2007 for next section.
b. After I have created this cover, so I will look the page layout menu and I also do to click the break menu. After show the pulldown of menu, click next page in section breaks Menu. Look this picture that mentioned below:c. Then, it seem like to show the second page after I have clicked the Next Page Menu. For creating this header and footer, click the Insert menu, next click Header and click the blank header. Look this picture that mentioned below:d. After that, I have to continue this step and click Link to Previous button and Next Section from Navigation header and footer menu,and I have been written of header. For example, laboraturium komputer jaringan. Look this picture that mentioned below.
.bmp)
.bmp)
.bmp)
.bmp)
No comments:
Post a Comment