I saw this mistake when I began to installation of office 2007 from Harddisk who be copied before from DVD office 2007. Normally for this case have been solved by Microsoft and published in the IT forums. One of the instruction have been written by themselves is running the source of copy “Setup file” from Harddisk. But for me this case doesn’t solve. For this case that mention above, I try to running the ISO file of office 2007 from Virtual CD that before I Have convert to ISO file. and conclusion, some of file when you are copying to Harddisk, it will be incomplete and you will find error message such as picture above.
Thursday, 23 December 2010
Setup cannot find setup.exe? in Ms. Office 2007
Do you have problem when installing office 2007 progress? One of error message that show is “Setup cannot find setup.exe?” Look this picture that mention below:
I saw this mistake when I began to installation of office 2007 from Harddisk who be copied before from DVD office 2007. Normally for this case have been solved by Microsoft and published in the IT forums. One of the instruction have been written by themselves is running the source of copy “Setup file” from Harddisk. But for me this case doesn’t solve. For this case that mention above, I try to running the ISO file of office 2007 from Virtual CD that before I Have convert to ISO file. and conclusion, some of file when you are copying to Harddisk, it will be incomplete and you will find error message such as picture above.
I saw this mistake when I began to installation of office 2007 from Harddisk who be copied before from DVD office 2007. Normally for this case have been solved by Microsoft and published in the IT forums. One of the instruction have been written by themselves is running the source of copy “Setup file” from Harddisk. But for me this case doesn’t solve. For this case that mention above, I try to running the ISO file of office 2007 from Virtual CD that before I Have convert to ISO file. and conclusion, some of file when you are copying to Harddisk, it will be incomplete and you will find error message such as picture above.
Labels:
Office 2007/2010/Latest version
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.bmp)
No comments:
Post a Comment