Friday, 13 June 2014

Tutorial Fix Error Access denied for PhpMyAdmin

I have been use MySQL Workbench 6.0.9.11421 and Wamp 2.5. by Amril Hakim Sihotang.
Let’s start ..

You could not to access phpmyadmin from wamp server(local) if your password still empty in config.inc(nothing set an password) and there you also was installed MySQL Workbench before. You take a look this sample that mention below.



Next, go to mysql on Wamp:


Fill out an password that setting up on MySQL workbench:


Then write the command on MySQL Console: for this case, I have used my password.

mysql>use mysql; (enter press)
mysql>UPDATE mysql.user SET Password=PASSWORD(“amrilhakims”) WHERE User=”root”; (enter press)
mysql>FLUSH PRIVILEGES; (enter press)
mysql>exit; (enter press)

Take a look this picture below.


Next step, go to wamp folder and find config.inc file. (here wamp have been installed on D drive)


Open the file with notepad. (here I used dreamweaver)


After you fill out an password , save and reload again your phpmyadmin.


Amril Hakim Sihotang

No comments:

Post a Comment