Thursday, 5 March 2015

MySQL-XAMPP isn't work -- XAMPP & MySQL Work Bench 6.2


Hi Buddy, Here I share how to solve an problem between xampp v3.2.1 and MysQL workbench 6.2. normally when you are beginning mysql from xampp control panel, you will be face warning message about “MySQL was rejecting connection”.

 Description:
In the my system before, I had installed wamp, mysql workbench and the last xampp. Wamp and mysql work bench is correct, but MySql workbench and xampp is error when mysql xampp is started. Okay let you know how to solve it.
 1.    Error message when I ran phpmyadmin.


 2.    Go to folder xampp-phpMyAdmin-conf.inc.php, and reach $cfg['Servers'][$i]['password'] = '';
        and replace empty column with your password. Example here my password is abcd1
        $cfg['Servers'][$i]['password'] = 'abcd1';
3.    Save and go to folder xampp-mysql-bin-my.ini, change your port. And save.
4.    Refresh your browser again (localhost/xamp).


AHS

No comments:

Post a Comment