Just safe between 70%- 89% safe from attacker and then more safe from ourselves to protected this PC. If you would like to desire safe from attacker, kindly please away your PC from current. LOL. Of course here I written this article, and will be given to beginner level for protection their PC/Laptop with case that have faced is attack by virus and malware from other side in the world of internet. My experience that I have use to clean this virus/malware have more method for cleaning it if Antivirus could not help me more. Such as manual method (using the task manager, cpuexplorer via DOS and my logic for solved this case), the second method who be determined to analyze and need long time is using the Windows Mini PE with recommend the master virus have been detected and don’t delete if you don’t have more experience to faced the virus attack. The third time if I don’t have idea for facing it,I called it “Jurus Pukulan Tapak Tsunami”- it mean I will destroy it with full installing windows. As usually the virus have been removed the file of windows that windows needed. Further, despite method successfully, usually I recommend everyone who that used my skill service with method is installing the Deep freeze into their PC/Laptop. And other method that I have faced the virus, soon I will share to you.
Download this scene of installation setup deep freeze that mentioned below. Beginner level
.bmp)
No comments:
Post a Comment