Sunday, 2 May 2010

Online register Ms. Windows XP Home who be locked by Windows XP.


The word of “Forget” are the word that make everyone driving crazy. such as that I have felt when I forgot to register my windows XP original to Microsoft site. I could not have imagine when the matter I faced. The windows have been locked and could not getting anything from this laptop. Okay, here I will share to you all for this chance what I have done. The laptop that I have used is Axioo mini and Windows XP original with price $350.

1.    Internet (I have used the speedy)
2.    Windows XP Home original with noticed “Windows is blocked”

Absolutely, we could have to installed this laptop for repairing this case but I don’t recommend you because time for installing so long time. All right, the first step we have to go to windows registry from Windows safe mode.

Next step we will do:
1.  Restart your laptop and go to windows safe mode with F8 button.
2.  Go to windows explorer with administrator user as login.
3.  Further, go to Run menu and write “regedit” and then enter.
4.  I have considered that you have in registry area and then you searched the WPAEvents name in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\WPAEvents
5.  In WPAEvents folders, you can look the OOBETimer, right click this name and modify.
6.  Write everything that you want and add four character. And then click OK
7.  Restart your laptop and you must sure that the internet connection have been standby.
8.  After the restart action began in your laptop, you were see that the data form of box. Fill your data where
     the data is valid and needed by you and follow the register instruction from windows. Don’t choice the
     proxy option if you show more internet connection option.
9.  This tutorial be able to implementation to other windows XP version  who same of case. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment